Knee pain is something that affects millions of people every day globally. According to a research, osteoarthritis is the most prevalent form of arthritis in India, affecting over 15 million adults every year.
We should remember,
• Knees are vulnerable to age and excessive wear and tear.
• Inflammation, kneecap pain, torn meniscus, ligament problem and arthritis are the common knee-related problem faced by many.
• Wearing non-bouncy, relatively flat footwear and ensuring you are exercising correctly are practical ways of ensuring the knee joint is safeguarded.
Knee arthroscopy is a surgical procedure that allows doctors to view the knee joint without making a large incision (cut) through the skin and other soft tissues.
At VITO Conditions treated with arthroscopy include:
• Loose bone fragments
• Damaged or torn cartilage
• Inflamed joint linings
• Torn ligaments
• Scarring within joints
Call our Specialist if you develop:
• A fever
• Pain not controlled by medication
• Drainage from your incision
• Redness or swelling
• New numbness or tingling